On June 10th, 2020, Global Plasma Solutions (GPS), announced ionization testing results, demonstrating a 99.4% reduction rate on a SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) surface strain within 30 minutes, the first instance in which an air purification company has effectively neutralized SARS-CoV-2.
In this laboratory study, Aviation Clean Air designed a test to mimic ionization conditions like that of a commercial aircraft’s fuselage. Based on viral titrations, it was determined that at 10 minutes, 84.2% of the virus was inactivated. At 15 minutes, 92.6% of the virus was inactivated, and at 30 minutes, 99.4% of the virus was inactivated.
EffectivEnergy Solutions uses this bi-polar ionization (BPI) technology in our Effectiv Indoor Air Quality Systems. If you are preparing to reopen your facility, partnering with us could help in your efforts to slow the spread of COVID-19. Contact us for a Pandemic Preparedness Study, which includes an analysis of using BPI air cleaners at your facility.
Here's Why to Partner With Us:
- Effectiv IAQ Systems are compliant with the latest standards, codes and requirements of ASHRAE (2019)
- Effectiv has worked with Global Plasma Solutions (GPS) for 5 years, on 20 buildings and over 1,000 installations/specifications
- So far, GPS is the only bipolar ionization technology (BPI) tested against this COVID-19 causing pathogen: SARS-Cov-2. Competing BPI technology companies have only been tested against Human Coronavirus 229E, which has not been determined to cause the virus COVID-19. See the news release here.
- GPS offers self-cleaning and maintenance-free BPI Air Cleaners
- GPS lab testing is performed in the USA
- Using Effectiv Indoor Air Quality, air inside can eventually be cleaner than air outside the building
- PLUS - Energy costs can be reduced with Effectiv IAQ Systems
Did you know?
- 2019 ASHRAE 62 - Section 5.7.1 states that air-cleaning devices need to be UL 2998 certified to meet code. GPS’s NPBI technology is UL 2998 certified not to produce harmful ozone.
- BPI is being examined by airlines for use in flight.
- GPS has helped the Air Force and Army in the past.
- . With Effectiv IAQ systems and NBPI technology, you can realize:
- Odors Neutralized
- Particles Reduced
- Pathogens and Viruses Killed
- Energy Costs Save
- Significantly cleaner air
- Energy savings opportunities
- Added protection against COVID-19 virus
Ready to take proactive action towards protecting your commercial building and its occupants? We offer Pandemic Preparedness Studies, which include an analysis of using BPI air cleaners at your facility. Financing options may also be available if access to funding is a barrier.
Effectiv also designs comprehensive energy reduction plans for large facilities. BPI air cleaners are often included in our energy programs through our Effectiv IAQ designs. Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-235-9066